Avocado Spinach Panini
Author: Clean Eating Online
Smoked sun-dried tomatoes give this sandwich a meaty taste and texture.
- 2 avocados, halved and thinly sliced
- ⅓ cup julienned, smoked sun-dried tomatoes (1 oz.)
- 2 Tbs. diced red onion
- 2 cups lightly packed baby spinach
- 4 4-oz. ciabatta rolls, split in half
- Layer avocado slices, tomatoes, onion, and ½ cup spinach on each roll.
- Spray panini with cooking spray.
- Coat skillet or grill pan with cooking spray, and heat over medium heat.
- Place panini in pan; weight with smaller-diameter saucepan weighted with 1 or 2 cans.
- Cook 2 minutes, remove weight, flip panini, replace weight, and cook 1½ to 2 minutes more (or cook 4 minutes in panini maker.)