Author: Clean Eating Online
This Bean Dip recipe is delicious and only contains a handful of ingredients!
- 1 (15 oz.) can red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- ½ c. onion, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Pinch of sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Put kidney beans and olive oil in a food processor and pulse until it resembles a paste. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Transfer to a bowl, cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
Serving size: 1 Tbsp Calories: 15 Fat: 0.1 g Carbohydrates: 2 g Protein: 0.7 g