Cheese and Pear Quesadilla
Author: Clean Eating Online
- 4 (10 in.) whole grain tortillas
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 5 oz. low fat mozzarella cheese, grated
- ¼ c. dried currants or raisins
- 1 small pear, cored and sliced
- Place tortillas on a work surface and spread ½ Tbsp honey on each.
- Heat 2 large nonstick skillets on medium.
- Place 1 tortilla, honey side up, in each skillet and sprinkle each surface with ⅓ cup cheese and 2 Tbsp currants or raisins. Arrange pear slices over top, dividing between 2 tortillas evenly, before sprinkling both tortillas with another ⅓ cup layer of cheese.
- Place remaining 2 tortillas, honey side down, over each layered tortilla in skillets and gently press with a spatula to seal.
- Gently flip quesadillas and cook other side until lightly browned, about 2 minutes. Transfer quesadillas to a cutting board and slice into quarters.
Calories: 318 Fat: 8 g Carbohydrates: 44 g Sugar: 19 g Fiber: 4 g Protein: 14 g