Chicken Sausage and Spinach Pizza
Author: Clean Eating Online
- 6 oz. spinach
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can no salt diced tomatoes
- 1 12” whole wheat thin pizza crust
- 2 fully cooked chicken sausages, sliced into ¼ inch slices
- 3 oz. low fat shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tsp. oregano
- Ground pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Add 1 tsp olive oil to a medium skillet and heat on medium low. Add spinach and cook until wilted, about 4 minutes. Season with pepper to taste. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Place tomatoes in a fine mesh strainer and press out as much liquid as possible. Spread tomatoes onto pizza crust.
- Top with spinach, sausage, mozzarella, and oregano.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let pizza rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- Slice into 6 pieces and serve.
Serving size: 1 slice Calories: 230 Fat: 8 g Carbohydrates: 25 g Protein: 12 g