Cranberry Vegetable Risotto
Author: Clean Eating Online
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 small onion, diced
- ¾ cup Arborio rice
- 1 cup low-sodium vegetable broth
- 1 cup sliced portobello mushrooms
- 1 cup diced asparagus
- ¾ cup dried cranberries
- 2 Tbsp minced fresh basil
- 1 Tbsp Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425ºF. Grease a medium casserole dish.
- Melt butter in a large saucepan. Add onion and cook over medium heat until soft. Add rice; cook for 2 minutes. Add broth; bring to a boil for 2 minutes. Stir in remaining ingredients, except Parmesan cheese.
- Pour mixture into casserole dish. Cover and bake for 30 minutes. Stir in cheese. Serve immediately.
Calories: 297 Fat: 6 g Saturated fat: 4 g Sodium: 198 mg Protein: 4 g