Gluten Free Flank Steak
Flank steak is not only a lean cut of meat, but it packs a protein punch too. Each serving boasts 33 grams of protein!
- 2 red chile peppers, seeded and diced
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (32 oz.) flank steak, trimmed
- Combine chile peppers, lime juice, oil, onions, salt and pepper. Add steak to bag and massage chile mixture into steak. Marinate in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Preheat grill to high. Discard marinade and grill steak for 12 to 15 minutes, flipping once. Transfer to cutting board and let sit for 5 minutes. To serve, slice thinly across grain.
Serving size: 5 oz Calories: 247 Fat: 11 g Carbohydrates: 3 g Sugar: 1 g Fiber: 0.5 g Protein: 33 g