Author: Clean Eating Online
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb. portobello, shiitake, or button mushrooms
- ¼ c. sliced green onions
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Clean mushrooms with a mushroom brush or damp paper towels. Do not wash them as mushrooms tend to become water logged. Slice mushrooms.
- Place olive oil in a large skillet and heat over medium high heat. Add mushrooms and green onions and saute until tender.
- Toss with salt and pepper and serve immediately.
Calories: 81 Fat: 7 g Carbohydrates: 3 g Protein: 2 g