Spinach and Goat Cheese Frittata
Author: Clean Eating Online
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ medium onion, thinly sliced
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 5 oz baby spinach
- 10 large eggs, beaten
- 4 oz goat cheese, crumbled
- 5 oz mixed greens
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Heat oven to 400° F. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a medium ovenproof nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onion and ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, until golden brown, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the spinach and cook, tossing, until wilted, 1 to 2 minutes. Add the eggs and sprinkle with the goat cheese. Cook until the mixture begins to set around the edges, 1 to 2 minutes. Transfer the skillet to oven and bake until set, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Dividing evenly, place the greens on plates and drizzle with the vinegar and the remaining oil; season with ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Serve with the frittata.
Calories: 399 Fat: 31 g Sugar: 3 g Fiber: 3 g Protein: 23 g