Sweet Potato Fries
Author: Clean Eating Online
You'll never go back to regular fries after eating these. So yummy!!
- Olive oil
- Handful of fresh rosemary
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lb. sweet potatoes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Coat a baking sheet lightly with olive oil.
- Spread rosemary evenly on baking sheet. Mix together all ingredients except for sweet potatoes in a small bowl.
- Thoroughly scrub sweet potatoes and pat dry. Slice off ends of potatoes and slice into fries. Place potatoes on top of rosemary.
- Sprinkle with seasoning mixture.
- Lightly drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake 20 minutes.
- Stir fries and return to oven for 25 minutes or until golden.
Calories: 44 Fat: 0 g Carbohydrates: 13 g Protein: 1 g