Author: Clean Eating Online
This recipe is not only tasty but it's really versatile. Use the meatballs in spaghetti or enjoy them in a pita for lunch. Kids love this too!
- 1½ lbs. lean ground turkey or chicken
- ½ c. finely chopped onion
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 c. oat bran
- 2 Tbsp. parsley, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. fresh basil, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. fresh oregano, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix egg and oat bran in a large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix.
- Use an ice cream scoop to place on lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Place in oven and cook for 20 minutes or until golden.
- Makes 12-16 meatballs.
Calories: 170 Fat: 2 g Carbohydrates: 11 g Protein: 30 g